- World’s first and only electronic float valve kit
- Prevents unwanted floods when making RO or RO/DI water
- Installs & uninstalls in seconds
- Magnetic-mount sensor – no drilling needed
- Dual-Optical Sensor for extra security
- Easily moves from one reservoir to another (brute, jug, bucket, tank, etc…)
- Safe, low 12V voltage
- Works in complete darkness
Why Choose RO/DI Flood Guardian?
Prevent floods by adding the super-easy-to-install Flood Guardian to your RO or RO/DI System. Never worry about forgetting to turn off your RO/DI system or overfilling your reservoir again! Simply mount the magnetically-mounted sensor to any reservoir/bucket/jug and the water will stop once the reservoir is filled. No drilling is required and there is no unreliable float valve to fail. Our proprietary dual-optical sensor provides unparallel security. Additionally, there is no frustrating pressure solenoid to install: the electronic solenoid kit installs in seconds.
Optionally, use the RO/DI Flood Guardian with a 7-day timer to automatically refill your ATO reservoir. Simply program the timer to turn on once every 1-7 days and the system will refill your reservoir based on your timer settings. No more TDS Creep!
- Power Adapter:
- Power Input : 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Cable Length : 6 ft (180 cm)
- RO Solenoid Valve :
- Power Consumption : 6 W @ 12 VDC
- 1/4 inch RO Tubing Connection
- Cable Length : 4 ft (120 cm)
- Max. Mounting Thickness :
- Sensor : 1/2” (12.7 mm)
- RO Tubing Holder : 1.2” (30.5 mm)
- Length of Cable between Sensor and Controller : 10 ft (300 cm)
Figure 1. RO/DI System w/o Auto Shut Off (Standard Installation)
Figure 2. RO/DI System w/ Auto Shut Off
*Please avoid setting up the sensor in an area with micro bubbles or direct light.